2012 Christmas toy hot lists beginning to emerge..
Article courtesy - The Toy & Hobby Retailer Australia.
With less than 100 shopping days to go, retailers are beginning to release their lists of hot toys for the festive season ahead.
UK department store Hamleys were first off the rank, releasing its predictions at the end of June, followed closely by Harrods, which announced its predictions in July in conjunction with the reopening of its toy department following its multi-million dollar refurbishment.
The latest to market with their predictions are the UK’s John Lewis department stores and US discount retailer Walmart.
Their predictions are as follows:
2. App toys (including Angry Birds and Doctor Who)
3. Star Wars toys (Lego Star Wars, Star Wars Guess Who and a Darth Vader desk lamp)
4. Tatty Teddy characters
5. Moshi Monsters, including plush toys
6. Lego Monster Fighters
7. LeapFrog’s range of learning aids
8. FurReal’s interactive pet toys
9. Science Museum toys (Buzz Wire and Robot Hand)
10. Sylvanian Families Out & About range
Toys for All:
2. Leapfrog LeapPad 2
3. VTech InnoTab Learning App Tablet
4. Little Tikes iTikes Map
5. Playskool Rocktivity Walk ‘N Roll Rider
6. Monopoly Millionaires
Toys for Boys:
7. Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire Blaster
8. Beyblade Destroyer Dome Play Set
9. Hot Wheels Terrain Twister R/C Vehicle
10. Air Hogs Hover Assault Radio-Controlled Helicopter
11. Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Play Set
12. Power Wheels Dune Racer 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on
Toys for Girls
13. Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Star Melody B. Sharp Interactive Doll
14. Monster High High School Playset
15. Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace Play Set
16. Baby Alive Baby Wanna Walk Doll
17. Barbie Sisters Cruise Ship
18. Holiday Barbie 2012 Doll
19. Novi Stars Dolls
20. Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
Article courtesy – The Toy & Hobby Retailer