Highlights Of The 2012 Melbourne Toy, Hobby & Nursery Fair
The 2012 Australian Toy Hobby and Nursery Trade Fair was held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from 6th – 8th March 2012. It was a world class event which
displayed, promoted and demonstrated upcoming new 2012 toys, games, hobby toys and nursery products and licenses from around the world to retailers, wholesalers, media, government, promoters, marketers and more.
18,000m2 of exhibition space was occupied with some of the world’s biggest names from our industry such as LEGO®, Hasbro, Moose, Hunter, Britz N’ Piects, Ventura and more.
Every year the Australian Toy Association (ATA) conducts an annual Toys award ceremony.
The 2012 ATA Product of the Year Awards includes:
- Educational Product: Rory’s Story Cubes – Ventura Games
- Australian Development Award: Micro Chargers Time Track – Moose Enterprise
- Toy of the year – Boys: Monsuno – Hunter Products
- Toy of the year – Craft and Activity: Geleez Glow – Moose Enterprise
- Toy of the year – Games: Doggie Doo – Moose Enterprise
- Toy of the year – Girls: LEGO® Friends – LEGO®
- Toy of the year – Outdoor: Little Tikes Pillow Races – Headstart International
- Toy of the year – Pre-School: Toot-Toot Driver’s Garage – Modern Brands
- Licensed Product Boys: LEGO® Star Wars – LEGO®
- Licensed Product Girls: Talking Tom and Talking Ben (licensed App) – Moose Enterprise
The Toys Paradise team attended the entire fair making sure their customers have access to all the latest and popular toys and brands, at great value on their website. The above mentioned award winning toys are/will be soon available on our website once released.
About the ATA:
The ATA is an independent, financially strong, well resourced industry body representing and servicing Australian industries specialising in products for kids and family leisure, learning and entertainment to enhance their future health and prosperity.
ATA members include manufacturers, distributors, importers, retailers, agents and licensors AND these account for the vast majority of total industry sales.