Just Jump On it!
Kids have lots of energy and they love to jump around. A trampoline is the perfect outdoor toy that allows them to distribute all their energy. It is not just fun but also a very well-liked tool to assist children exercise. If your kids spend most of their leisure time playing video games instead of playing the playgrounds, then a trampoline can be the best solution.
For adults too it is also an excellent exercise that will allow you to burn fats while having a good time. Similar to swimming, running and jogging, a simple jump on a trampoline can already be an excellent way to exercise your muscles and shed extra fats. Trampolines have become one of the most popular products today.
As quoted by NASA, exercise on a trampoline is “the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man”. A NASA study has also shown that exercise on a trampoline is 3 times more effective than jogging. Ten minutes of bouncing results in the same results as thirty minutes of running. Unbelievable hey!?
It was invented so that people will love bouncing and jumping without the hazards of falling and hitting to the floor. Here are some of the incredible facts about trampoline.
Benefits at a physical level:
- Improves posture, balance and coordination
- Increases flexibility
- Revitalises vision
- Induces better mental functioning
- Reduces the level of stress
- Gives the benefits of aerobic exercises without the jarring
- Strengthens the cardio-vascular system and each muscle and organ in the body
- Protects against heart disease, cancer and degenerative diseases
- Is an excellent tool for children with learning disabilities and other children.
Benefits at a psychological level:
- Improves sensory skills
- Improve self-esteem when exposed to regular rebounding.
- Teach persistence – It often takes many tries to master a skill on a trampoline but because it is so much fun a child will persist. This can teach the important lesson that doing something right is worth the effort.
- Academic success – By helping a child learn to control movement of the body, it can help a child learn. As a trampoline teaches muscle control and coordination, many children see an improvement academically when regular use of a trampoline occurs.
The worry of most people new to the idea of a trampoline is fear of accidental falls on the ground or the hard surface of the trampoline.
Well you no longer need to worry about this as these trampolines come with safety nets that ensures that all the happy jumpers are exactly where they are supposed to be! If a jumper is off target, the safety net pushes them right back on the trampoline.
To add to the fun try performing a basketball hoop that is within the safety of the net frame. Kids get a daily dose of fun as they love to bounce up and down dunking the ball into the net. You can further create adventure and excitement for your kids by accessorizing the trampoline with a tent.
Enjoy the benefits of rebound trampoline exercises today, fantastic fitness exercise for the whole family!